For many organisations, the exact requirements from BIM compliance standards (e.g. 19650) are difficult to interpret, even with guidance being published.
In this project, the MetaBIM group is producing a web-based platform for checking an organisation's level of BIM compliance. The web platform will include the following features:
- Automatic scanning of documentation to check for existence of required documents
- Automatic scanning within documents to check templates match criteria in BIM standards
- Quality checks on the text within the documents
- Generation of templates (e.g. AIR, BEP, OIR)
- Advice prompts for how to improve BIM implementation
The web-based application will be hosted on the main BIMSE containerised platform, with links to existing databases, and access to a collaborative ontology development framework: WebProtégé